11.01.2007

Nov@Where

And as quickly as I returned, I shall leave again...

November's going to be a little crazy for this blogger since I'll be writing 1,667 words each night for National Novel Writing Month (and working during the day, of course). The objective is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It's kind of daunting and I'll probably never let anyone read the thing, but what the hell, right? It's worth a try.

In the meantime, some of Where's blogosphriends are stepping up to the plate to keep things around here buzzing along. In addition to Festival of Maps reviews from me (November is going to kill me, I swear), Where will feature guest posts from the writers behind airoots/eirut, HiperBarrio, The Burgh Diaspora, Brand Avenue, Jersey City mag Conveyer, and even a few non-bloggy folk. Starting next Friday, Colin from Blog Like You Give a Damn will be taking over as guest curator of Weekend Reading for the month. It's a freakin' Guest Bloggerama!

So stick around, and tell your friends. Oh, and don't miss November 8th, when Where will have what I hope will be a really cool post for World Urbanism Day. What would the world's major cities look like if the ice caps melted? Check back next week for the answer...

No comments: