6.26.2007

Uno, Dos, Tres

Three little things that I've been meaning to get around to:

First, I've added the following blogs to the Otros Blogos linkroll: dezeen, PartIV, The Cool Hunter, The David Report, Blog Like You Give a Damn, Spacing Wire, anArchitecture, and last but not least, Citynoise.

Second, while it's not topical and thus would not fit in the Otros Blogos section, The Happiness Project is a really great blog that I enjoy enough to shamelessly plug on my own. I've been waiting for something place-related to link to, but none has come along, so screw it. What bad can come of promoting a blog where every Wednesday is Tip Day? None, I tell you! None!

Third, I found out last Friday that Where has been added to the Planetizen Radar, which was exciting. If you don't already, check out their awesome aggregator that serves as a hub for all things online related to architecture, planning, urbanism, real estate, transit, et al. In the meantime, I will try to figure out how to add one of their buttons to my sidebar here...

That is all for this evening...I was planning a post on Digital Urbanism, but that will have to wait as I have a friend in from out of town. See you tomorrow!

No comments: